Birtcher Anderson is proud to include many long term employees as a testament to a professional and innovative environment. However, Birtcher Anderson is always looking to have top talent on its team. Even if we currently do not have an open position, we recognize that you may fill a need we didn’t know we had. And even if this is not the case, we would like to get to know you and keep your name on file for a possible future collaboration.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career with an organization boasting a rich history in Orange County and across the nation, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and career interests to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our team members are offered competitive pay and benefits. Highlights of Birtcher Anderson’s comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Contributory Medical, Dental, & Vision PPO or HMO Insurance coverage for eligible employees*
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with partial employer match
- Company paid basic term life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, & Holidays)
- Section 125 Flexible Spending
- Reimbursable educational expenses subsequent to pre-approval
Additionally, we also offer optional life, AD&D, LTD, Pre-Paid Legal, AFLAC voluntary coverages, and credit union membership.
*- region dependent